Jesus said to them, “Come and you will see.” So they came and saw where he was staying, and they stayed with him that day…”
An exciting opportunity to see icons being made, and to learn more about them.
If you would like to visit the Icon Centre you would be very welcome!
We are open 9.30am and 4.30pm Monday – Saturday (except for holidays).
This can be for a longer or shorter time, as an individual or in a group.
It is possible to just ‘drop in’ but to make the most of your visit it is best to make arrangements beforehand. Please contact the office to do so.
A visit can include…
- an exhibition area for some of our work and showing the processes involved in making an icon, including our own small chapel decorated with our work
- a reception area for talks, presentations and discussions with our tutors and/or students
- the workshops which are sometimes open to the public
- space for prayer, reflection and meditation
- an opportunity to sit and talk with local Palestinian students and icon painters in our cafeteria over a cup of Arabic coffee
- lunch for small groups (up to 25) of local Palestinian dishes
The Centre is a living place of tranquility, hospitality and prayer, and we hope our guests will respect that.
At certain times, for example when special courses are being run, the Centre is not open to the public.
Contact us today if you would like to stop in.